This article explains how to set up the SAML integration with Auth0. Follow the step-by-step tutorial.
In Auth0 app, go to: Applications → Create Application
2. In the Name field type “Calamari”, choose Regular Web Application and clik on Create button
3. Click on the Addons tab and choose SAML2 Web App
4. To complete the next step, you need to copy some information from your Calamari app. For this, log in to Calamari as admin and go to the Configuration → SAML → Configure. You should see the Service Provider Information table:
Copy the Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL field from Calamari and paste it into Auth0 under the Application Callback URL field.
In the Settings field, replace all the existing content with the following JSON (it tells Auth0 to identify signed-in users by their email address)
After that scroll down and click Enable to save your changes.
5. Click Usage tab to find the details you will need for the SSO setup in Calamari
6. Go back to your Calamari App Configuration → SAML → Configure and click on the switch to turn the integration on. You will see 3 empty fields that need to be filled with details provided in the Usage tab in Auth0:
In the SAML SSO URL paste the Identity Provider Login URL value
In Issuer Entity ID paste the Issuer value
For Public certificate click the Download Auth0 certificate. Open the downloaded file in the text editor. Copy all the text and paste in Calamari in the Public Certificate field
7. We’re all set! Now, you may want to set up additional features:
Force authentication - this feature causes re-entering the login details by users.
Sign in button label - You can set up your custom button name that will be displayed in the Calamari login page: