In order to provide a wide range of functionalities resulting from Calamari integration with Google Workspace, Calamari needs to access certain data from Google Workspace.
What are the required permissions?
See info about users in your domain
Calamari must have permission to see profile info about your domain users, such as their:
- Phone numbers
- Metadata, including user's role, manager info, and last login time
See, edit, share, and permanently delete all the calendars you can access using Google Calendar
Calamari must have permission to make changes to your calendars, as well as any calendar you can access using your Google Calendar including:
- Create, change or delete calendars
- Update individual calendar events
- Change your settings including who can see your events
- Change who the calendar is shared with
- Your calendars and other calendars you access may contain info like daily schedules, personal contacts, and private appointments.