Please remember that the number of hours/days entered in the file will be adjusted to the entitlement accrued automatically by the system. For example, if you put 6 days in the file next to John Smith, it will add 6 days to his entitlement. If you put a minus (-) before the number, it will deduct the given number of days from the employee’s current entitlement.
- Download and fill in the template file
- Please make sure that the names of the absence types are the same in the file and on your Calamari account.
- Make sure that As of day (date) has the following format: YYYY-MM-DD
- Please check if there are no empty spaces left at the end of each line
- Format everything as text
- Make sure there is no string delimiter
- Save the file as a CSV format
- Log in to Calamari → go to Configuration → Import →Entitlement changes → and upload your file :)