1. G-Suite superadmin
GSuite integration requires superadmin email in the configuration.
Please add GSuite super-admin email to Calamari configuration.
- Open Configuration→Integration→G-Suite
- Enter the email address of your G-Suite super-administrator
- Click Save and Resync.
2. G-Suite API access
If after clicking Resync button you see the below message, it means that Calamari requires access to your G-Suite account and you should enable API access.
3. Install Calamari in your G-Suite account
After turning on API if the integration does not work properly (resync does not work) please ask your G-Suite Admin to install Calamari in your G-Suite domain from GSuite Marketplace.
4. Verify app permissions in your G-Suite account
If you still has troubles (resync does not work) please check permissions of the installed app in GSuite admin console.
- As a G Suite admin, visit admin.google.com
- Choose Apps -> Marketplace apps
- Select Calamari
Calamari requires following API permissions:
- Directory API - Calamari needs to have access to all employees listings. This is needed for importing employees from G Suite to Calamari.
- Calendar API - Calamari needs to have access to all employees' calendars. This is needed in order to transfer time-off requests to the employee's Google Calendar.